Under general supervision of the Security Coordinator or Security Manager, the Mobile Response position is a key operational field role responsible for emergency response and enforcement capacities on site. This may include but is not limited to all emergencies (medicals, environmental, criminal, or provincial offences, etc).
• Conduct proactive security patrols of the property observing for suspicious or criminal behavior. This includes foot patrol and vehicle based patrols.
• Reporting any deficiencies or suspicious behavior noted on site to dispatch, security management, or emergency responders as required
• Working with various security departments and local emergency responders (police, fire, ambulance) to provide a safe and secure environment
• This is a uniformed position consisting of high visibility security uniform, ballistic vest, handcuffs, collapsible baton, and law enforcement footwear.
• Expected to drive a company issued vehicle, requiring a Class G driver’s license.
• Maintain a positive, professional environment in full compliance with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures; acts to ensure that staff members understand and comply with applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures.
• Communicates and coordinates with management regarding scheduling, staffing, equipment, record keeping, and related matters, to ensure smooth delivery of services.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• High School education (post-secondary is preferred)
• Class G license (exceptions for G2 license may be offered)
• 2 Years relevant experience, or combination of high affinity training and work experience
• First Aid, CPR, and AED Training
• Ontario Security Guard License
HOURS OF OPERATION
The Mobile Officer schedule is assigned at random. It is required that applicants are flexible and able to complete any type of shift. Typically shifts are arranged in a (Day / Afternoon / Night) format and can vary from (8 to 12 hours) per shift. This is inclusive of weekends and holidays.
We are currently seeking candidates for Full-Time Positions to work Downtown Toronto.
- Uniforms at no cost to you!
- Company paid Benefits after 3 month probationary period
- High Profile experience that will help you progress in your career
- Responding to various calls for service
- Interior and exterior patrols of the building and surrounding facilities
- Enforcement of applicable legislations when authorized (Criminal Code, Trespass to Property Act, etc.)
- Ensuring restricted areas are secure
- Providing a high level of customer service to all patrons entering the building
- Signing in and out visitors and contractors to the building
- Identifying and reporting all safety concerns and hazards
- All applicants must be in possession of a valid Ontario Security Guard License
- Must have minimum 3-5 years experience in the field of security (high profile experience).
- Must have previous experience with report writing.
- Must be flexible in schedule (part-time positions available as well).
- Candidate must have complete post secondary education in a related field.
- Ability to provide quality customer service and maintain a high standard of service.
- Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively.
- Effective organizational skills and attention to detail.
Reilly Security is currently hiring part-time and casual security Guards to work at all of our various special events throughout the GTA! Sites include: Rogers Centre, Exhibition Place (CNE, Enercare Centre, BMO Field), Metro Toronto Convention Center, and more!
**this position requires flexibility in scheduling**